1.24.2012

A Styled Shoot

Photography sessions have evolved over the years of my life span.  I remember the days when a photographer came to your home, set up the screen back drop, stacked some wood blocks with a faux shearling fabric over them, and there you sat and posed, right in the comfort of your own living room. 

Present day photography sessions are now anywhere, anytime, and the art of possibility is endless.  My first shoot I truly "styled" was my own family shoot.  I will share that at a later time.  Today, however, I want to share my first styled photography event, an engagement session, with Chris and Christine and the ever talented wedding photographer, Shipra Panosian

This couple had their venue selected for the shoot, Maitland Art Center, but weren't quite sure what they wanted to do.  They told me they loved to travel and visit art museums.  They also loved photography.  Most sessions have two wardrobe changes.  I recommend one casual and one a little more formal.  Today, I share the formal setting wherein we created an "outdoor gallery reception". 












Location Maitland Art Center, Maitland, Florida
Wrought Iron Easels by Badcock Home Furniture & more, Lakeland, Florida
Floral Oil Painting and Wood Carved Easel by Munchel Brothers Jewelry and Coin Exchange, Lakeland, Florida
Red Ottoman, my own
Wine Glasses found at Goodwill for $2 each

Thank you to the vendors for allowing me to showcase their goods!  And a great big thank you to Shipra for giving me the art of opportunity!


4 comments:

  1. EEEEhhhhh! You are FINALLY blogging. Watch our, World, she's pocket sized but powerful! So excited to see this feature. LOVED working with Chris & Christine, and you were the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for Part II of Christ & Christine! :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Post, Interesting information is here, I love to read your blog.
    Thanks for haring. Keep writing.
    Aerial drone photographer Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing such an amazing article: if Your are booking professional photographers in Gurgaon Check out on this Hyperlink

    ReplyDelete